SEND US YOUR WATCH
Founded in 1992 by Newcastle born Rolex specialist Watchmaker Chris Rowell. The Watch Repair Centres first branch was within the prestigious Metro Centre Development (Gateshead), three miles from Newcastle. Dedicated to providing direct access to expert technicians, without dealing with untrained sales persons in high street jewellers, the Watch Repair Centre soon opened branches within Eldon Square shopping centre Newcastle and in Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, East Kilbride (near Glasgow) and Glenrothes, Fife (north of Edinburgh).
- Ensure all parcels of watches are safely packed in a strong package and bubble wrapped.
- Do not send your original presentation box or any packing you wish returned.
- We recommend you send your watch by UK Post Office special delivery with in the UK, Royal Mail Special delivery will insure your watch up to £2,500 ,if you are unsure of the value of your watch go for the higher rate it only costs a little more.
- Enclose a copy of the order form or any addition email correspondance.
- Enclose precise instructions to us for the repair of your watch (please do not put - as per our telephone conversation) Enclose your return address.
- Estimates are free but we may charge our postage cost for returning un repaired watches.
- Estimate for repair will include return postage and UK VAT.
- Payment for repairs can be made by UK cheque ( made to The Watch Repair Centre ) or phone us with your credit / debit card number
on 08081 682 317 (During office hours)
- Repairs will only be dispatched upon receipt of payment.
Is the value of your watch greater than £2500? please contact us. We can arrange to send you one of our pre-paid Special Delivery kits with increased insurance cover, please telephone or email for full details
The Watch Repair Centre is an officially Certified Omega Service Centre where Rolex specialist watchmakers can off you a service to meet your individual needs.
Established in 1992 and considered one of the UK’s leading watch repair specialists, we offer to you an unparalleled level of service and expertise. Located in central Newcastle upon Tyne and open six days a week we allow you direct access to the areas leading watch repair specialists.
As a leading watch service centre, we are pleased to offer repairs and servicing to most fine quality watches. We are experts in the repair of Tag Heuer, Breitling, Raymond Weil & Gucci to name but a few. Our Omega certification extends to cover such illustrious names as Longines, Rado and Tissot. Please contact us to discuss your particular needs.
When servicing a watch we disassemble the timepiece completely. Every component is inspected and cleaned to remove all trace of dry oil and other deposits. After cleaning and drying, your watch is reassembled and lubricated with the correct grade oil before testing and regulation.
We hope to see you soon....
Website Copyright 2014 Watch Repair Centre - Powered by Bespoke Design