In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your watch within 7 days provided the goods are returned in exactly the same condition that they were supplied.
The purchaser in liable for all return delivery costs and it is the purchasers responsibility that goods are fully insured in transit.
- Watches ordered/altered to customer’s specification
(defined as those not held in stock).
Where a watch has to be ordered in response to a customer order, the watch will be registered to the customer by the authorised dealer. This represents an exemption to the distance selling regulations. The 7 day cooling off period does not apply. You are entitled to return the item for refund in the following circumstances.
1) If the item ordered is not the item delivered. The items unique model number and it’s description as listed on your order confirmation will be used to confirm the item ordered.
2) If the item is faulty or damaged in any way.
3) If the watch does not fall into one of the above categories there maybe a charge should you wish to return the watch. These cases will assessed on an individual basis and the charge is made at our discretion.
4) If the watch is found to have been marked there will also be a charge for any refurbishment that is necessary to return the watch to its original condition.